You will need:
- 1/4 cup of chocolate
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of cream
- Some ground
- (Whipped cream)
1. Pour the chocolate, the sugar and
1/2 cup of the milk in a soucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until
2. Pour the leftover milk and the cream in the soucepan to the mixture
and cook it for some minutes but do not boil it.
3. Pour the hot chocolate in mugs and top it with some ground cinnamon
or whipped cream
- 4 1/2 cups of
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of molasses
- Tubes of decorator's frosting
- Red and green M&M's and Smarties
1. Put the
flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl.
2. In a large bowl blend the butter and brown sugar.
3. Add the eggs (one at a time) and the molasses.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture to the molasses mixture and stir with a
wooden spoon or a mixer.
5. Devide the dough in half.
6. Put them in the fridge for 2 hours.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
8. Pour some flour on the table and roll out the dough to a 1/4-inch
9. Cut out gingerbread men with a a cookie cutter.
10. Put the gingerbread men to a cookie sheet.
11. Bake for 10 minutes until light brown.
12. Take them out of the oven. When they are cool draw clothes and
faces on them and put red and green Smarties or M&M's buttons on